Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Changes

How funny that my last post was almost exactly a year ago! I was just telling Mike how I don't remember very much of this time, last year...other than being sick. It was just kind of a blur! :)
Life has been crazy, busy, loud, stressful and wonderful this past year. Our sweet Hannah has brought SO much joy into our lives, and we are so thankful for her!
Brand New, Hannah Joy

We MOVED!! We put an offer in on a house just hours before Hannah was born, and moved when she was 4 weeks old. I don't want to do that again. But, we're settled, and absolutely loved having a large backyard all summer. The kids were outside all day long most days, and wore themselves right out. We've moved so many times within the last 6 years, it's such a strange feeling to know that we're staying put for awhile! And, I don't have to listen to anyone stomping on my ceiling :)

We had a couple of big birthdays...Maddie celebrated her golden birthday in September, and Charlie turned 4 in August! People say that time flies...well, it really does!


Birthday Kids!

We're getting ready for Thanksgiving this week...and boy am I ready. I'll have my thanksgiving pants on, and plan to pig out! **Bonus points to anyone who gets that reference!** I'm looking forward to this next season, even with the snow!



No comments:

Post a Comment