Thursday, June 26, 2014

Purpose

Lately, I've been trying to figure out that my purpose might be in life. Seems like a big undertaking, yes. I'm just trying to figure out what my dreams, hopes, and goals are. Of course, nothing is truly set in stone...I know that God likes to shake things up a little! Just when I think I might have things figured out, he throws a curve ball. It's a part of life that I'm trying to learn to handle gracefully. Back to the main idea for the post - I have been making an ongoing list in my head of random dreams that I would like to achieve, so today I thought that I would quickly jot them down on here:


  • Raise my kids to be kind and loving
  • Show my husband the love and affection that he desires
  • Keep a clean house!
  • Read and study my Bible daily
  • Become a doula (I'm currently working on this!)
  • Be a contestant (Winner??) on The Next Food Network Star
  • Help someone
  • Shower daily (Maybe when my kids are all grown up?)
  • Learn to grocery shop/cook within a set food budget
Some of them are big, some are small that I'm working on daily. 

What are your hopes and dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment