Monday, June 30, 2014

Goals

Every Sunday or Monday, I try to get my week organized. I like to make a plan of meals, and then list a few goals that I hope to accomplish during the week. I keep a few of the same things on my weekly goal list, such as:
  • Clean the bathrooms
  • Vacuum
  • Dust
These things are easy to cross off, and keep my house relatively clean. 
Each week, I will try to write down my goals on here, and update the blog as I complete them.
This week's goals include:
  • Go through each room and find things to take to the thrift store
  • Organize kitchen cupboards
  • Make the bed every day
  • Read my Bible every morning
  • Make coffee granita
  • Play at the park with the kids
  • Go to the library
  • Cover diaper boxes with fabric (tutorial coming!)
Lots of things this week...hopefully I can get most of them done!

No comments:

Post a Comment