Monday, October 20, 2014

Update

Guys, it's been way too long. The end of the summer, was a mess of finding out HUGE news (Yep, we'll get there!) sickness, and trying to enjoy the last few weeks before fall came.

In the summertime, I love enjoying an iced coffee from Starbucks, but instead of them making me feel good, and cool...I ended up feeling sick. EVERY TIME. It seemed so unfair, but I didn't really think anything of it. A couple weeks after giving up on coffee, we figured out the answer. I'm pregnant! We're so excited to welcome a new little one in early April, right around Eastertime. It's crazy thinking that Maddie will be a big sister, and I'm definitely unsure of how it will work...living in a two bedroom apartment, but I know that God has big plans for this little one. Now that I'm FINALLY feeling better, I'm hoping to get back into a regular blogging routine! I have a lot of new ideas and recipes to share, and of course some funny kidisms too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment