Thursday, July 3, 2014

Proverbs Bible Study (Outline)

Want to know something funny? Proverbs was set up perfectly for an 8 week Bible study! I was feeling a little bit nervous, and didn't know how to go about setting up an outline for it, but it came together almost effortlessly! 
I was too excited to wait until tomorrow to start thinking about it...(It also helps that Charlie is at the park with Mike, and Maddie is sleeping!) so I did it right away! The last few weeks there will be a little bit of skipping around-I just wanted to keep themes together.

Here's what the next 8 weeks will look like:

8 Week Online Bible Study

Week 1: Proverbs 1-4 (Wisdom)
Week 2: Proverbs 5-8 (Warnings)
Week 3: Proverbs 9-13 (Wisdom)
Week 4: Proverbs 14-16 (Proverbs of Solomon)
Week 5: Proverbs 17-18 (Proverbs of Solomon)
Week 6: Proverbs 19-22:16 (Proverbs of Solomon)
Week 7: Proverbs 25-29 (Proverbs of Solomon)
Week 8: Proverbs 22:17-25, 30, 31  (Sayings of...)

Hopefully that's not too much reading at one time. I will post my thoughts and questions on Monday morning.

*Please feel free to share with friends and family!*

No comments:

Post a Comment